Developing a successful business includes recognizing common concerns among your patients and being prepared to offer them a complete solution for all of their treatment needs. Beyond owning the right equipment, you need a strategy for maximizing your investment. Erin Larson, ACLS, LE shares her insights from years of experience as an aesthetic educator on how to package and market treatments that will elevate results for your patients and your practice.
During this webinar we’ll discuss:
- How to create the “complete” multi-solution package
- How to convert patients into new treatments
- How to effectively bundle multiple treatments for one indication
Business of Beauty: Simple Marketing Strategies for Faster Returns on a New Treatment in Your Practice
- How to approach your current patients and why you should talk them first
- Quick, cost-effective initiatives that increase engagement with patients
- Promotional programs that motivate your patients…and your staff!
When it comes to repairing and renewing aging skin, laser-based fractional skin resurfacing has been the treatment of choice for decades. While the results are rewarding, it can come at a price—days, if not weeks of downtime. Launched this year, Opus™ advances the field forward with a solution that addresses this pain point with a novel, new energy source—Plasma, with Opus Plasma™.
Join Jeffrey Hsu, MD, FAAD and Nina Desai, DO in this interactive virtual panel discussion as they share how they are customizing their treatments in ways never before possible from a single resurfacing workstation. Topics to include:
- The evolution of skin resurfacing technologies
- The scientific evidence that sets Opus Plasma apart
- A wide range of clinical cases that make Opus their everyday aesthetic workstation
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover the versatility and value of Fractional Plasma with Opus Plasma.
- The value of procedure efficiency and simplicity
- The benefit of a 1470nm laser fiber in surgical cases
- The impact of adipocyte viability on graft retention
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore the benefits of this gratifying procedure, made easy from start to finish with BeautiFill.
- The basics – setting up social media for success in your practice
- Best practices for posting and increasing engagement for higher conversions
- The benefits of Instagram and Facebook Stories and how to use them
Join leading physician experts across multiple disciplines as they share their past to present experiences with Autologous Fat Transfer (AFT). Learn about the ongoing clinical activities across the country, including preliminary data from the University of Pittsburgh, and results from real clinical cases using the industry’s first laser-assisted autologous fat transfer solution. Topics include:
- The value of a closed-loop, laser-assisted fat transfer solution
- Viability to retention on large to small fat transfer cases
- Treatment versatility beyond fat transfer cases
Moderator: Barry DiBernardo, MD | Panelists: Otto Placik, MD; Jeffrey Hsu, MD, FAAD; Yaniris Avellanet, MD
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to discover why autologous fat transfer with BeautiFill™ is the next frontier in aesthetics.