Developing a successful business includes recognizing common concerns among your patients and being prepared to offer them a complete solution for all of their treatment needs. Beyond owning the right equipment, you need a strategy for maximizing your investment. Erin Larson, ACLS, LE shares her insights from years of experience as an aesthetic educator on how to package and market treatments that will elevate results for your patients and your practice.
During this webinar we’ll discuss:
- How to create the “complete” multi-solution package
- How to convert patients into new treatments
- How to effectively bundle multiple treatments for one indication
Business of Beauty: Simple Marketing Strategies for Faster Returns on a New Treatment in Your Practice
- How to approach your current patients and why you should talk them first
- Quick, cost-effective initiatives that increase engagement with patients
- Promotional programs that motivate your patients…and your staff!
Implementing patient retention strategies can be the most cost effective marketing you ever do. Acquiring a new patient takes more money, time, and resources than retaining an existing patient. Of course, we still love earning new patients – we should! But our focus should always be on retention and keeping more patients coming back time after time.
In this episode on patient retention, you’ll see your practice through your patient’s eyes and learn easy to implement strategies to increase patient retention:
- The one simple truth about being the superstar provider in your area.
- What today’s patients really want from their provider
- How to envision the entire patient experience from their perspective
- The personal touches that make a day in your office unforgettable
- The one room most aesthetic businesses completely forget about
This episode gives you real insight on why – or why not – patients return. You’ll get more than a vague list of patient retention strategies. The tips and tactics are concrete, innovative, and based on real world business operations.
Watch this Marketing Minute today and you’ll have all the knowledge you need to start a patient retention strategy tomorrow.