Couldn’t make it to Vegas Cosmetic Surgery for the BeautiFill Dinner Symposium? You’re in luck — we’ve recorded the entire session and are making it available to you! Rejoin our multi-specialty group of physician experts, moderated by Steven Dayan, MD, FACS, as they provide their personal experience with autologous fat transfer using varying methods and how a novel new laser-based, fat transfer system is transforming their outlook on this procedure.
- The difference between laser-destructive vs laser-assisted
- The value of high viability with low variability
- Why new and current fat-transfer providers across the country are integrating BeautiFill into their practices
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to discover why autologous fat transfer with BeautiFill™ is the next frontier in aesthetics.
Introducing fat transfer into your practice is more than just selecting the right device, it’s also about making sure patients know you’re offering the
In this webinar, you’ll learn about optimizing your online marketing to reach both existing and NEW patients during
their search for the right treatment option.This presentation also includes three valuable online marketing strategies to help your practice show up everywhere potential patients are
What you’ll learn:
- Best practices for meeting Google’s standards for ranking in search results”
- How to optimize your digital marketing to find patients interested in fat transfer
- 3 relevant factors you need to consider to make your practice stand out online
The value of offering a natural alternative to synthetic materials could be endless, but how and where do you begin? Join dermatologist Jeffrey Hsu, MD, FAAD as he shares the beautiful opportunity with fat transfer and overcoming the initial hesitations. Topics to include:
- The value of autologous fat transfer
- Historical limitations and hesitations in adoption
- The difference a one-step fat transfer process can make
What is the most effective wavelength for laser hair removal?
Since its invention, experts have asked the question and argued about the answer. Even today, after years of innovation, the debate continues. But most providers agree that three wavelengths are the most accepted for effective laser hair removal:
- 810 nm
- 755 nm
- 1064 nm
The 810 diode wavelength earned its gold standard status for a number of reasons; reliability, range of suitable patients, efficacy, and solid safety record. Yet the 755 and 1064 wavelength had advantages that earned practitioner’s loyalty. Now, Alma’s Soprano ICE puts all three wavelengths in reach from one platform.
Soprano ICE – The Only Device Available with All Three Wavelengths
In this webinar, internationally acclaimed dermatologist and researcher, Dr. Michael Gold, shares his experience with utilizing all three wavelengths and other advantages of Alma’s Soprano ICE.
Dr. Gold explores:
- Maximizing treatment results
- Maximizing patient comfort via IN-Motion™ and advancement in cooling
- The benefits of reducing treatment times
- The 810 wavelength history and key advantages
- The 755 wavelengths with skin types III and IV
- Serious problems with 755 technology that Alma’s Soprano ICE resolved
- The 1064 wavelength and darker skin types
- Working with Alma’s tapered tip for hard to reach, smaller areas
All providers want to give patients the best experience and results that they can. Doing so requires technology that can treat the widest range of patients and hair types while increasing comfort and giving the patient a superior experience.
Click below to watch this webinar today.
BONUS – “Ten Ways to Maximize Hair Removal Revenues”
While watching this webinar, you may also download our e-book, “Ten Ways to Maximize Hair Removal Revenues using Soprano ICE.”
This publication contains:
- Which hair removal patient segment is largely neglected even though they’re ready to visit you right now
- The missing cornerstone of most marketing strategies
- What your website must do for your practice twenty-four-seven
- How to amplify word-of-mouth advertising
- How to build a one-on-one relationship with prospective patients that ensures they choose you to be their provider
- And more…
Click below to watch the webinar and download the e-book today.