Microablative RF Needling
“Next Generation” Skin Resurfacing for all skin types
Alma’s Micro Plasma Technology which is delivered by our Microablative Needling RF tips, both in motion and stationary, creates multiple controlled micro perforations with small zones of ablative skin injury.
MicroPlasma technology is the most advanced Skin Resurfacing technology on the market today and provides improvement in the skin’s overall appearance with a very short and “mild” downtime.
- Microablative RF Needling module is a Unipolar RF-based
- Proprietary Micro Plasma fractionated (RF) Technology
- Uses 10 x 22.7mm roller IN Motion™ roller
The Microablative RF Needling IN Motion™ rolling applicator delivers:
- Electromagnetic energy
- Creates multiple controlled, micro-perforations (channels)
- These micro-perforation channels are surrounded by thermally injured zones, into the skin layers depth.
(Added versatility includes a 12mm stationary mounting for smaller, more localized areas)