Millions of Women
Millions of women suffer from vaginal irregularities and structural changes due to childbirth, age or a variety of other reasons.
- 1 out 2 women over the age of 65 will have a pelvic health concern within their lifetime.*
- 1 out 3 women over the age of 45 will have a pelvic health concern within their lifetime.*
The problem often diminishes self-esteem and erodes self-confidence. Sometimes, the problem can put a strain on marital relations. Embarrassed, frustrated, and sad, women are often too uncomfortable to speak up.
In Office & Minimally Invasive
Alma’s solution for feminine health is FemiLift™, a breakthrough procedure designed to improve vaginal irregularities through vaporization and thermal effect using a CO2 laser.
The innovative FemiLift™ procedure is done in office using a novel, minimally invasive technology that requires no post procedure down time.
Patients report a near-immediate return to activity, including sexual intercourse.
FemiLift can be incorporated into most professional offices and gives providers the opportunity to meet an ever increasing demand for innovative vaginal procedures.
- Minimally invasive, virtually painless procedure
- Gentle treatment for controlled safety and accuracy
- Maximum precision with Alma CO2 laser, the right wavelength and perfect pulse
- Fast and efficient delivery of fractionated laser energy split into micro pixels
- No post treatment downtime
- Excellent patient satisfaction and long term success
The lasting benefits of FemiLift can be an improved quality of life and deeply enhanced self-esteem.
*Source: Web MD