A New Standard for Hair Removal Lasers - Soprano XLi
Virtually painless hair removal
Like earlier generations of the Soprano Family, the Soprano XLi is the perfect solution to differentiate your practice in today's cluttered laser hair removal market. Revolutionary Soprano treatments have redefined laser hair removal using the gold standard 810-nm diode and Alma's IN-Motion technology. The Soprano's virtually pain-free hair removal offers:
- Gold standard 810-nm laser diode provides reliable results
- Sapphire DualChill tip and optional Zimmer Cryo 5 air chiller adapter
- Permanent hair reduction of all pigmented hair on all skin types, including tanned skin
- IN-Motion technology for virtually painless hair removal
- Faster treatment times ? huge 12x10 mm spot, up to 10 Hz repetition rate
- Low cost of ownership with no disposables required
- Easy to operate
The Soprano Family comes standard with a Near-Infrared (NIR) module for dermal heating through uniform energy distribution, effective for treating minor muscle pain, joint stiffness and minor muscle strains. The Soprano's NIR offers:
- Fast dermal heating - huge 18 cm2 spot
- Easy to use
The Soprano Family of platforms are the ideal standalone hair removal system that is safe, reliable, easy to use - and virtually painless. Through patient-friendly Pain-Free, Hair-Free hair removal procedures and deep heating, NIR treatment, the Soprano adds a proven revenue stream to your practice quickly and easily. Alma Lasers supports your Soprano investment through the Alma Lasers Marketing Assistance (A.L.M.A.) program, Office by Alma marketing materials, and an ongoing schedule of training programs.
"The Soprano®XL truly is virtually painless for hair removal. We have a number of patients in the office who started treatment elsewhere and found hair removal to be quite painful and uncomfortable. These patients have now been treated with the Soprano®XL and say that it is really is painless. Our patients say it feels like a warm massage and they find their results to be better than the hair removal lasers used by other offices."
Stan Castor, M.D.
Watson Clinic, Lakeland, FL, USA