Highly Effective Non-Ablative Laser Skin Resurfacing Just Got "Patient-Friendly"
State of the Art Technology: Dramatic, Trusted Results
ClearLift™, formerly known as Pixel Q-switch, is a virtually painless, non-ablative approach to laser skin resurfacing. Using 1064nm Q-Switched laser technology, patients are enjoying fast, comfortable treatments with visible results and no downtime.
Used exclusively with the Harmony XL, ClearLift represents a new alternative to traditional laser skin resurfacing and laser skin surgery
ClearLift improves fine lines, wrinkles, the appearance of small veins and redness caused by vascularity. It is gentle enough to treat areas that are typically too sensitive to treat with traditional ablative lasers, such as the delicate skin around the eyes, neck, mouth and chest.
Alma Laser's ClearLift delivers a controlled dermal wound without harming the overlying epidermis so that all stages of healing and skin repair occur under the intact epidermis.
Because ClearLift heats deep beneath the skin (up to 3mm in depth) no numbing is required prior to treatment and all skin healing happens without damaging the outer layer of skin.
ClearLift offers many advantages:
- Fast and Easy to use - Treatments in as little as 20 minutes
- Virtually Painless, No Downtime
- Visible improvement in skin appearance in as little as one treatment*
- Versatile - the 1064 nm Q-Switched module is also indicated for tattoo removal, pigmented and vascular lesions, nail fungus and more.
- The Q-Switched laser module is indicated for use on all skin types (Fitzpatrick I - VI)
We know the most important question when investing in medical technology is simply, "Does it work?" Contact your local Alma Lasers representative today for our white papers and/or clinical studies.
*Although some patients have noted visible results after 1 treatment, results may vary depending on the skin's condition.