Pixel CO2 Specifications
The effectiveness of ablative, the comfort of non-ablative.
Pixel® CO2 is designed to be a free-standing unit in medical offices and requires minimal site preparation. It uses a standard wall outlet and transports easily from room to room.
|Sealed, RF-excited CO2 laser|
|CW, Super Pulse|
|3 tip options 7 x 7 array of 49 pixels, 9 x 9 array of 81 pixels and 1x7 array of 7 pixels|
|50, 100 mm focal lengths|
|Lightweight, carbon fiber, 7-joint, spring-balanced articulated arm|
|Color touch screen, footswitch|
|650 nm, 5 mW|
120 VAC, 20 A, 50/60 Hz or
230 VAC, 10 A, 50/60 Hz
52" x 17.75" x 21"
(132 cm x 45 cm x 53 cm)
|135 lbs. (61 kg)|
Safety features come standard
All Pixel® CO2 systems come with a limited 1-year warranty. You'll receive the unit, the delivery arm, and the following parts:
- 2 keys
- 1 power cord
- 1 operator's manual
- 1 interlock
- 1 Pixel Perfect marketing kit
- On-site installation/In-service training (1 day each)
Shipping and installation requirements
Pixel® CO2 can be shipped anywhere. It needs no special receiving facilities, as it is small enough to fit on any elevator. Site preparation should be minimal.
- It uses any standard wall outlet
- Space should be allocated with adequate ventilation and free air flow
- The system should be connected to a dedicated circuit
- Room temperature should ideally be between 68 to 77°F (20 - 25°C), with a relative humidity less than 80%.