Harmony Family Specifications
Designed for effective, safe and easy treatments
The Harmony Family systems are designed to be freestanding, portable units that require minimal site preparation. Each system uses a standard wall outlet and transports easily from room to room.
Safety features come standard
All Harmony Family systems include the unit, installation, in-service training and the following parts:
- 3 pairs of safety glasses
- 2 keys
- 1 safety warning sign
- 1 foot switch
- 1 power cord
- 1 operator's manual
- 1 remote interlock
Each handpiece is sold separately.
Shipping and installation requirements
Harmony Family systems can be shipped anywhere. It needs no special receiving facilities, as it is small enough to fit on any elevator. No special equipment is needed to move the unit.
- It uses any standard wall outlet
- Space should be allocated with adequate ventilation and free air flow
- The system should be connected to a dedicated circuit
- Room temperature should ideally be between 20 and 25°C, with a relative humidity less than 80%.