The Leading Multi-Application Laser Systems Get Better and Better
Better Investment, Better Technology
The Harmony Family is the world's most versatile and expandable platform for aesthetic laser and light treatments. Its modular design provides your practice multiple distinct cosmetic solutions all built into one compact unit. With the Harmony Family, you can purchase only the handpieces you require today and add new technologies as your practice grows.
70 different clinical and aesthetic applications and now including modules FDA cleared for use on patients with onychomycosis
The Harmony Family gives you ultimate flexibility to treat a wide variety of patient-requested procedures. The system's modular handpieces are designed to deliver effective and reliable results with minimal to no patient discomfort and downtime. No single device will do more than the Harmony Family to expand your aesthetic treatment offerings and help grow your practice revenue.
- Eleven distinct technologies, many with integrated contact cooling
- 70 aesthetic/medical applications including the use on patients with toe nail fungus
- High output energy for faster and more satisfying results
- Expandable and upgradeable
- High patient and clinical staff satisfaction
- Easily transportable from room to room
- Offers Alma's exclusive patient-preferred treatments of Laser360iQ™ skin treatment, Pain-Free, Hair-Free™ hair removal, Pixel Perfect™ laser skin resurfacing, ClearChoice™ the long awaited the innovative approach to onychomycosis tinea unguium, ClearLift™ non ablative skin resurfacing and Accent Your Body for face and body solutions.
- Customized to fit your practice
- Affordable with a high return on investment
- IN-Motion Technology™
Through patient-friendly Laser360iQ™ procedures (see also the Laser360iQ consumer site), your Harmony Family system helps grow your revenue, and now you can offer Pain-Free, Hair-Free treatments using the system's virtually painless SHR module. Alma Lasers supports your Harmony Family investment through the Alma Lasers Marketing Assistance (A.L.M.A.) program, Office by Alma marketing materials, and an ongoing schedule of training programs.
"For us the HarmonyXL system has been the hub of our laser services... with one machine with exchangeable hand pieces we are able to go from an AFT photofacial to a Fractional Resurfacing to a tattoo removal to a leg vein treatment all on the same patient in the same room with the same machine... there is nothing out there in the cosmetic laser industry that can match this service. And the quality of the treatments is real and palpable. Our patients line up to get their spots removed with our AFT system and to have their face resurfaced with our Pixel. They get a super deep treatment with great results and minimal downtime."
John Hamel, MD