A hair removal laser that makes hair removal comfortable for the patient and the provider - finally!
Upcoming ICE Breaker Events
Thursday, March 27, 2014 - Transformations Spa & Skin Care Center, Charlotte, NC
The next generation of the award-winning Soprano, the Soprano® ICE, can take your hair removal business to new levels. Based on clinically proven SHR™ technology, the Soprano ICE gives providers a leading edge in laser hair removal. The Soprano ICE features a fast, cool treatment for the patient and one of the lightest and most ergonomic applicators available today for the operator.
What does this mean for your hair removal business?
- Faster treatment times. The Soprano ICE can operate at 10 hertz per second, creating one of the fastest treatment times in the world. This means you can treat more patients in the same amount of time.
- Additional cooling to minimize patient discomfort. Let's face it, patients won't come back if the treatment hurts. Nor will they recommend your hair removal laser to their friends. Make sure your patients leave with a good - and virtually painless - story to tell.
- Virtually painless treatment without the use of anesthesia or numbing gels. Pre-treatment times required to apply numbing agents takes time away from your business. Take care of your bottom line without jeopardizing your patient's comfort with a hair removal laser that requres none.
- SHR and IN-Motion™ technology produces extremely effective results. Super Hair Removal from Alma changed the business of laser hair removal. Replace no-pain, no-gain with Pain-Free, Hair-Free™ using a proven technology and treatment that's in demand.
Speed™ Technology, Half the Treatment Time
Specifications: Diode, 810 nm, Spot Size 20 x 10 mm, up to 10 Hz.
Perform more treatment sessions in less time with a large spot size applicator, allowing you to quickly treat larger areas, while offering your patients an effective, comfortable treatment wiht minimum risk.
Compact Applicator, Versatile Treatment Methods
Specifications: Diode, 810 nm, Spot Size 12 x 10 mm, up to 10 Hz.
Rather than exposing the hair follicle to a single high energy pulse, which can cause trauma to skin with a high melanin count, SHR gradually heats the skin until the required heat energy is delivered to the hair follicle. This makes SHR a safe and comfortable laser hair removal option for darker skin types.
More than hair removal. The advanced ClearTite near infrared technology for temporary relief of minor muscle aches and pains and deep dermal heating offers additional revenue streams.
- Large 12" touch color screen. Complex hair removal parameters are a thing of the past. Soprano ICE gives operators the ability to start treatments quickly and efficiently.
- 810 nm laser diode provides reliable results. The gold standard for laser hair removal, but without the pain and suffering of days gone by.
- Permanent hair reduction of all pigmented hair on all skin types, including tanned skin all year round. If laser hair removal is a cornerstone of your business, you can't turn patients away based on skin type. The Soprano ICE is cleared for all skin types (Fitz I - VI) and appropriate for use all year round.
- Low cost of ownership with no disposables required. Ever get the feeling that some hair removal lasers are designed to make the manufacturer a lot of money? We did, too. That's why we designed the Soprano Family of hair removal lasers to work without expensive per-treatment disposables. You can keep more of your profits. After all, you earned them.